- Plant-based topcoat
- Made from recycled plastic water bottles
- Enhanced biodegradation in a landfill
- 3× Lighter than cow leather
- From GRS certified rPET yarn
|Topcoat content:||50% Plant-Based
50% Solvent-Free PU
|Backing Fabric Content:||100% Post-Consumer Recycled PET|
|Total plant-based content:||30%|
|Thickness:||0.8 ±0.05 mm|
Warp=58N & Weft=64N
Warp=3.36mm & Weft=3.76mm
50,000 Cycles OK
100,000 Cycles OK
Crocking (Wet & Dry):
The best way to take care of Technik is to prevent dirt from accumulating on it.
For best results:
- Wipe up spills as soon as they happen.
- Clean gently using soap and water.
- Rinse the area thoroughly.
- Dry with a soft cloth.
The above suggestions are guidelines, not guarantees. Be sure to use all cleaning and disinfecting products safely and as instructed.
Our materials are largely stain-resistant, but even they can’t handle permanent ink.
Some clothing and accessories may have dyes that can stain the material. Dark denim, for example, is notoriously transferable and hard to remove. The climate and humidity level where you live may also impact dye transfer. It’s hard to control, not always preventable and may be irreversible.