- More than 80% Plant-based
- Agricultural waste fibers that save more carbon than they emit
- Fibers traceable to the source
- Made using a non-viscose process, no gases or petrochemicals
- 3 times less energy and 60% less water used compared to cotton fibers
35% Solvent-Free PU
|Backing Fabric Content:||60% Agricultural Waste
40% Certified Organic Cotton
|Total Plant-Based Content:||80+%|
|Thickness:||0.9 ±0.05 mm|
|Biodegradation:||Enhanced Biodegradation Technology can be added|
The best way to take care of Replant is to prevent dirt from accumulating on it.
For best results:
- Wipe up spills as soon as they happen.
- Clean gently using soap and water.
- Rinse the area thoroughly.
- Dry with a soft cloth.
The above suggestions are guidelines, not guarantees. Be sure to use all cleaning and disinfecting products safely and as instructed.
Our materials are largely stain-resistant, but even they can’t handle permanent ink.
Some clothing and accessories may have dyes that can stain the material. Dark denim, for example, is notoriously transferable and hard to remove. The climate and humidity level where you live may also impact dye transfer. It’s hard to control, not always preventable and may be irreversible.