- 83% Plant-based
- ⅓ Less water consumption compared to plants like cotton
- Biodegrades completely in a landfill in less than 250 days
- 5× Lighter than cow leather
- From FSC certified bamboo viscose yarn
35% Solvent-Free PU
|Backing Fabric Content:||100% Bamboo Fiber|
|Total Plant-Based Content:||64.2% - 83% depending on the application|
|Thickness:||0.9 ±0.05 mm|
|Biodegradation:||100% Biodegradation in a landfill in 250 days|
Test 5 Samples (warp/weft)
Bidirection N (warp/weft)
ISO 17706/ISO 3376
FLTM BN 162-01
Room Temperature Dry
CS-10 wheels, 1000g load, 1,000 cycles
The best way to take care of Banbū Leather is to prevent dirt from accumulating on it.
For best results:
- Wipe up spills as soon as they happen.
- Clean gently using soap and water.
- Rinse the area thoroughly.
- Dry with a soft cloth.
The above suggestions are guidelines, not guarantees. Be sure to use all cleaning and disinfecting products safely and as instructed.
Our materials are largely stain-resistant, but even they can’t handle permanent ink.
Some clothing and accessories may have dyes that can stain the material. Dark denim, for example, is notoriously transferable and hard to remove. The climate and humidity level where you live may also impact dye transfer. It’s hard to control, not always preventable and may be irreversible.