1.) Get 4 grinding wheels from the junk yard.
2.) A skein of Parachute cord.
- ) Grinding wheels have 12 holes.
- ) take the paracute cord and string one each grinding wheel from every 4th hole on the fourth wheel.
- make sure the bowl side of the 4th wheel fases up when you hang it.
- make the three hangers different lengths but close enough they will chime each other in the wind.
- you can paint the grinding wheels or leave them natural to rust they still look cool.
- But a half an orange in the top bowl for the orioles.