During these times of confinement (like we are living in Barcelona) and living in an apartment building, you need to find innovative ways to have fun and stay in shape!
- Tennis ball
- Plastic pin (about 3 inches long)
- A (very) long rubber band (about 10 feet)
- A weight (such as a heavy paper weight) or a fixture on the floor
- A tennis racket or paddle
- Some space (optional)
- Carefully pass the pin between the tennis ball over and the plastic just beneath it , leaving part of the in out in its middle part (this is a bit tricky - see photos)
- Tie one end of the rubber band to the pin on the ball
- Tie the other end to the weight of floor fixture
- Hit the ball with the racket or paddle and wait for it to come back. Warning: the harder you hit it, the faster it will come back to you
- Have a ball!